Upcoming Posts on Creative ways to use the NDNA program....
Here's a list of upcoming posts (in the works) relating to creative ways to use the NDNA program:
1. Quickly troubleshoot flapping routes in an MPLS WAN, e.g. locate where this is or this is NOT occurring within a network
2. Quickly identify network nodes not synchronized with NTP.
3. Quickly identify all VRFs in a Data Center
4. Locating ports that hosts are connected to via mac-address-table look-ups
5. Creative ways to deal with output exceeding the 64k file size
6. Quickly locate devices with interfaces having high input/output errors
7. Quickly locate all routers advertising full rfc1918 aggregates, e.g. 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12 and 192.168.0.0/16